Friday 27 July 2012

Saucy Business (Barbecued I hope)

I’m on my own again tonight so thought it time I had a say on the computer.

It’s not easy for me to use it you know, except when the Skipper’s ashore and I don’t always feel like it then. He and Janis go ashore a lot together and they do seem to get on quite happily I suppose.

In fact ……. Are you on your own? Then come a bit closer for a minute I want to tell you something …..

In fact …… I think there might be something going on between them. There then!  …. What do you think about that?

I actually saw him give her a kiss the other night!

It was after they had been to Beeston Castle and as it was a lovely warm evening they’d eaten a barbecued picnic together on the towpath.

It smelt lovely ……..

Anyway  just after the Sun had set and as they had finished eating, they cleared up the rubbish, put the canvas chairs away and, lo and behold, he gave her a quick peck ….. and then he said:

“Goodnight.”

Now then would you believe it?

I couldn’t …… not from my Skipper anyway. I didn’t think he was capable of such a thing.

And that was it.

What do you reckon then? ….. I’ve been waiting for it to happen again and so far ….. No news!

But I do think we haven’t heard the last of this you know. I think Janis should take care ‘cos I reckon he must be a bit of a shady character.

Anyway I’ll let you know as soon as I get any more news.

Oops! Don’t tell anybody what I’ve just said will you …... Keep it to yourself!

I wouldn’t like the Skipper to think I’ve been gossiping.

No comments: